You're not alone if you take for granted when you turn on your computer that your files will still be there. However, did you know:
- 43 per cent of PC users lose data to crashes or viruses. (Harris Interactive)
- 3 out of 5 personal computer users have lost an electronic file they thought they had sufficiently stored. (Harris Interactive)
- 5 per cent of Windows PCs crash more than twice a day. (New York Times)
- 85 per cent of small businesses in the U.S. that experience a major data loss close their doors within 18 months. (Small Business Administration)
- Only 1 in 4 users frequently back up digital files. (Harris Interactive)
- 37 per cent of users admit to only backing up their files less than once per month and nine percent admitted they have never backed up their files. (Harris Interactive)
Your data is priceless and the benefit of the CBL Data Recovery Service Protection Plan is as well:
Nominal fee for one or three years of coverage
A CBL Data Recovery Service Protection Plan offers financial relief in the event you face an unplanned expenditure for data recovery charges.
|Less than 14 cents/day
||Less than 10 cents/day
Data recovered from your registered hard drive which becomes inaccessible as a result of mechanical failure such as platter damage, read/write head crashes, file and partition deletions or changes, files overwritten, logical/software failures, physical damage from fire or flood, virus contamination or human error.
Regardless of the cause of data loss, CBL will endeavour to recover your data which has become inaccessible on the registered hard drive. A 30 day grace period is in effect upon payment.
Following the 30 day grace period, CBL will recover the data on the hard drive that you registered.
Data returned on CDs or DVDs
Standard destination media for your recovered data is CD or DVD. Your recovered data can be returned on an external hard drive for an additional charge.
Unlimited data recovery incidents for your registered hard drive for the coverage period
Unfortunately, computers are not like watches. If they take a beating, the hard drive will start clicking and that's not a good sign. Fortunately for computer users who have paid and registered their hard drive under the CBL Data Recovery Service Protection Plan, they can rest a little easy.
Access to CBL's data recovery service around the globe.
Whether you're on the road with your laptop or move, data on your registered hard drive can be recovered at any of CBL's data recovery laboratories around the world.
Minimize the cost of resolving data disappearances and minimizes downtime.
Avoid paying standard fees for data recovery. CBL DRSPP customers get their data recovered sooner rather than having to "save" to get their data back.
Avoid the inconvenience and expense of sending your hard drive for an evaluation and quote. With a CBL DRSPP, once you ship us the registered drive, it goes immediately into our "Recovery Room".
Spend a little now and avoid an unplanned expenditure later. After all, it's not a matter of "if" a data loss disaster will happen; it's simply a matter of when.